Zeta Tau Alpha in 1951

Members of Zeta Tau Alpha in 1951

The women of Zeta Tau Alpha, founded at Dickinson in 1924, continued to promote scholastic and philanthropic work among their members.  Many of their activities stem from the National chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha, including the National Scholarship Fund, which has provided for the education of more than 300 girls; the Naitonal Society for Crippled Children and Adults, and the Cerebral Palsy Foundation.  Mary Jo Edinger served as the chapter president, Dorthy Elizabeth Parker was the vice president, Elinor J. Pond was the secretary, and Louise M. Mixell was the treasurer.