Dating from around 1890, this photograph shows Lovers Lane on what is now the Academic Quad. Lovers Lane was a tree lined path from West St. and High St. to East College. Many of the trees were taken down in 1929 which makes it difficult to imagine on the present day campus.
Location of Document in Archives
RG5 Buildings and Grounds, Campus Views, John Dickinson Campus. Lovers Lane.