Zeta Tau Alpha was the newest women's fraternity on campus in 1950. After forming the local chapter Zeta Eta Phi Sorority in 1921, the girls decided to become a nationally-chartered charter organization in 1924. Their projects include supporting Zeta Tau Alpha national projects such as a National Scholarship Fund which has provided funds for more than 300 girls since 1912. Members of Zeta Tau Alpha who served on the executive board include Helen Benson, president; Pamela Burr, vice-president; Mary Waldron, secretary; and Polly Metzger, treasurer.
Location of Document in Archives