The first mention of a sorority is documented in the 1893 Microcosm amidst the pages of fraternities. All that is stated is the initials A.H.L. as well as their colors, gold and lavender. The members include Mary A. Humrich, Eurania R. Mapes, Margaret A. B. Line, Elizabeth Root, Charlotte B. Gardner, and Margaret S. Maxwell. No further explanation is given about the chapter and it is never mentioned again in any subsequent yearbooks.