- Mary Ann Humrich, graduate of 1893, served on a committee in charge of the plans and building of Grace Reformed Church (Shippensburg, PA). The erection of the building cost $100,000. Humrich also served seven years as Recording Secretary of the Civic Club. There she was selected as a delegate to the tri-ennial convention of Women's Federated Clubs.
- Mary A. Rebert did not graduate with the class of 1895. Married to Willam H. Ford, the couple spent the months of August and July of 1926 in Barrie, Ontario.
For the first time in the history of Dickinson College, the Women's Basketball Team (a.k.a. the Co-Eds) played an extensive schedule against other colleges.They defeated Gettysburg with a score of 31 to 13 and were victors against Lebanon Valley with a score of 42 to 15.At the time of the publication, the Co-Eds remained to play against Shippensburg Normal School, Temple University and Ursinus. The last of these would be home games played on the floor of Carlisle's Y. W. C. A - which was directed by Ruth Walker.
In year book, "The Microcosm" for the year of 1924, the ladies of the Girl's Varsity Basketball Team are listeted along with the positions they held on the team. Rose Buckson held a position of a "manager". There were several women who played "forwards" position, including Mary McDermott, Virginia Watts, and Florence Spec. Sara McDermott held a "center" position and Ruth Tietrich was a "side center." The rest, Margaret Paul, Dolly Wertz, and Rose Buckson were the "guards."