The Dickinson College Pan-Hellenic Council is an organization that is comprised of and serves all of the women's fraternities on campus. In 1950, the purposes of the Pan-Hellenic Council were to compile rules governing processes such as rush, pledging, and initiation on campus. They also generally supported interfraternity relations on campus. Two delegates from each of the women's fraternities on campus comprised the Pan-Hellenic Council. Edna Mae Ferguson served as President and Lynn Andersen was the Secretary-Treasurer in 1950.
Location of Document in Archives