June 4, 1923
On June 4, 1923, the Board of Trustees discussed the number of applicants they received. As opposed to further limiting the number of women at Dickinson College, the Trustees decided to stick by their quota and instead limit the number of both men and women admitted to the school.
Location of Document in Archives
Trustee Minutes, 1893-1928, vol. 7